Articles & Interviews
Rex Sinquefield dedicates much of his time and resources to improving Missouri. Learn more by watching these interviews and videos.
Forbes.com Contributor Rex Sinquefield shines a rare national spotlight on the Midwest’s growing leadership role in policy change
- Oklahoma Looking To Stabilize Tax For Greater Economic Growth
- Arizona: When Coming in #10 Right Now Would be Great News
- High State Income Tax Rates Discourage Philanthropists, Fuel Bureaucrats
- Anti-Growth ‘Make It Fair’ Lobby Pushes For $9 Billion Tax Increase In California
- What’s The Deal, Gov. Deal? Georgia Gov. Refuses To Support Lowering State Income Tax
Travis Brown sits down with Rex Sinquefield to discuss debate VS criticism.
Rex Sinquefield discusses the passing of Proposition A and the positive changes that the return of Local Control brings to the city of St. Louis.
Rex Sinquefield and Travis Brown discuss restoring local control of the Saint Louis police force to the city of Saint Louis, and what that means for progress for Missouri.
Philanthropist and retired investment company executive Rex Sinquefield discusses two studies by PFM Group with Al Wiman, in an engaging five-minute video. One looks at alternatives to the 1 percent earnings tax in the city of Saint Louis. The other looks at areas where the city and Saint Louis County can collaborate on services. The studies were done for the Missouri Council for a Better Economy, a group funded by Sinquefield.